Forgot Password Register
Sponsors:
The Dow Corp Dow Jones CME Chicago Mercantile Exchange

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #381  
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:30 PM
nofo nofo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,781
nofo is on a distinguished road
Default

buy 2.5 HND avg 48.66
buy 2HND 46.6 avg 47.74 acb
sell 2D 46.72 accidental stop out
buy 2 D 46.58 , bought back 4.5D
sell 2 D 46.7, missed a couple of runs up and down hold 2.5D
buy 1 D 46.46, hold 3.5D,
buy 1 D 46.30, hold 4.5D
buy 1.5D 45.95, hold 6D, too early... last 4 trader avg approx $46.20
sold 3.25D of 6.0D @ 46.40 avg. holding 2.75 D

Glad I took the profit while it was there... I would think I do not want to be a bull right now. Thursday is D day either for one side or another, but still $0.09 to $0.10 per month spread over the next two expiries for the bears to lick up like honey.

My last year bear hold at this time would have a yield of 450% if I had have had the balls to understand the contango erosion and just say .. "ya it will work out", kinda feeling a bit more secure with the bear bet after watching the "actual" effect of contango over a year. Hnd should see $49 easy, by EOD Thurs or opening Friday... imagine the report and expiry on the same day, how often does that happen,? i really dont know but , fur will fly for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old April 23rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Brave Man Brave Man is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 311
Brave Man is on a distinguished road
Default

The overall trend is down. I never thought I would see 50 HND. Does anybody think HND will go to 80? If NG goes lower than 1.5...
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM
red king red king is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,793
red king is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by nofo View Post
buy 2.5 HND avg 48.66
buy 2HND 46.6 avg 47.74 acb
sell 2D 46.72 accidental stop out
buy 2 D 46.58 , bought back 4.5D
sell 2 D 46.7, missed a couple of runs up and down hold 2.5D
buy 1 D 46.46, hold 3.5D,
buy 1 D 46.30, hold 4.5D
buy 1.5D 45.95, hold 6D, too early... last 4 trader avg approx $46.20
sold 3.25D of 6.0D @ 46.40 avg. holding 2.75 D

Glad I took the profit while it was there... I would think I do not want to be a bull right now. Thursday is D day either for one side or another, but still $0.09 to $0.10 per month spread over the next two expiries for the bears to lick up like honey.

My last year bear hold at this time would have a yield of 450% if I had have had the balls to understand the contango erosion and just say .. "ya it will work out", kinda feeling a bit more secure with the bear bet after watching the "actual" effect of contango over a year. Hnd should see $49 easy, by EOD Thurs or opening Friday... imagine the report and expiry on the same day, how often does that happen,? i really dont know but , fur will fly for sure.
ha...i still keep 1 share hnd bot at 6.83 in another account, who image d fly to 50?
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:29 PM
nofo nofo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,781
nofo is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by red king View Post
i still keep 1 share hnd bot at 6.83 in another account, who image d fly to 50?
lol... good on ya!!! keep the printout, better than a Ntel or Brex scenario, thats a good one.
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:12 AM
superstar1976 superstar1976 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 536
superstar1976 is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by nofo View Post
lol... good on ya!!! keep the printout, better than a Ntel or Brex scenario, thats a good one.
I think this spike was all about that mini snow storm, and presented a solid HND entry until next week thursday.
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:52 AM
nofo nofo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,781
nofo is on a distinguished road
Default

Start 2.75 D
buy 0.5D $44.95, 3.25HND
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:25 AM
sirvlad sirvlad is online now
Contributing Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 72
sirvlad is on a distinguished road
Default

its so quiet today...this small bull affected you all?
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:38 AM
nofo nofo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,781
nofo is on a distinguished road
Default

Start 2.75 D
buy 0.5D $44.95, 3.25D
sell 0.5D $45.30, 2.75D
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:04 AM
nofo nofo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,781
nofo is on a distinguished road
Default

Start 2.75 D
buy 0.5D $44.95, 3.25D
sell 0.5D $45.30, 2.75D
buy 0.7D $45.04, 3.45D
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:30 AM
superstar1976 superstar1976 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 536
superstar1976 is on a distinguished road
Default

Feels like U is going to rally...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.