Forgot Password Register
Sponsors:
The Dow Corp Dow Jones CME Chicago Mercantile Exchange

Old March 9th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Bubba gump gas is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wolfoptiontrading View Post
All I have to say is enjoy the weather in the weeks ahead. Its going to be balmy and nice and ladies should be out in cute small dresses .
The Ultra Limited comes out of its den on Sunday
Old March 9th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Vayu is on a distinguished road

If forced drawals do not happen this month, does it mean it is good for near month futures but bad for the backs? And conversely, if it does happen, would the reverse be true - the backs bumping up given reduced supply?
Old March 9th, 2012, 11:50 AM
KJF is on a distinguished road

All I have to say is enjoy the weather in the weeks ahead. Its going to be balmy and nice and ladies should be out in cute small dresses .
Hi Wolf...Yeah, there's not much Blue left on the map is there?...& those thermostats just keep getting turned down...
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:27 PM
wolfoptiontrading is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by KJF View Post
Hi Wolf...Yeah, there's not much Blue left on the map is there?...& those thermostats just keep getting turned down...
KJF

Ha. I uh have run my furnance for 3 days in March so far. It gets warm enough during the day to warm my place up a few degrees with sun coming in and keeps it thru the night. I looked at some of the 6-10 day models today. I just laughed.

Originally Posted by Bubba gump gas View Post
The Ultra Limited comes out of its den on Sunday

That and a seat with great views is on tap for this weekend.
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:39 PM

..OK...the play of the day...

...& buy 1 D @ 31.57/2.315?J***....0U/5D....Ca$h All In....@~12:57EST...does anyone want to be a bull over the w'end?***edit: should be 2.315
OK...that's it for the week...so much for going out in a blaze of glory!!

...& sell 1 D @ 31.35/2.322?J...-3.8%dtrade(32.59)....I missed a +2% (31.29) when NG dropped to ~2.303J(32.00)....that's what it costs to have a quiet coffee w/Parole Officer!!...anyway, selling this one to lighten up a bit for w'end & dcided not to carry any U hedge....I can still handle any rally to ~2.40J/2.50K w/o breaking out in a rash/cold sweat...

...holding 0U/4D (1 core @ ave 12.42/3 K traders** @ ave 30.05)/1 ca$h-3 margin avail (***add K traders)

...Have a Great W'End EveryBody...whatever we left on the table this wk, we'll pick up next...right??
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:45 PM

KJF

Ha. I uh have run my furnance for 3 days in March so far. It gets warm enough during the day to warm my place up a few degrees with sun coming in and keeps it thru the night. I looked at some of the 6-10 day models today. I just laughed...
HI Wolf...probably 1 or 2 days of wood left for this season...will burn it off this w/end....showers & bit of SEasterly chill for my part of Wcoast...all that red is just pushing the blue out of my region...F***, the school kids are wearing shorts already!!
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:47 PM
chillNG is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nofo View Post
Dont mind being a bear over the weekend... anyone wanna buy 700bcf of Nat gas?

Seems like bargain hunters securing cheap prices to me.

what a day to get stuck on the hiway in a transport rollover for 4 hours. Duhhh $hit happens. no sells at all.

I'm following nofo... bear over the weekend. 2 more D @ 31.26
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:55 PM
wolfoptiontrading is on a distinguished road

HI Wolf...probably 1 or 2 days of wood left for this season...will burn it off this w/end....showers & bit of SEasterly chill for my part of Wcoast...all that red is just pushing the blue out of my region...F***, the school kids are wearing shorts already!!
KJF

Yeah I am sure I may have to kick on the furnance again perhaps but still been incredibly easy winter and spring.

At least you guys get Salmon runs up there for fresh seafood so you can deal with those blustery storms.

I miss having a wood burning stove for heat. Nothing like cutting trees down even though I do like the environment.
Old March 9th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Contributing Member
joeschmoe is on a distinguished road

KJF
I miss having a wood burning stove for heat. Nothing like cutting trees down even though I do like the environment.
beats the hell out of exploding the inside of the earth
Old March 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Meltom is on a distinguished road

I got 2 D buys to bite at 31.25 and 31.30 around 2.32J. Lightened up the core by 2/3rds yesterday. Strong close but not the hurricane of volume that usually indicates a sustained rally. Got out skiing once this year.