Forgot Password Register
Sponsors:
The Dow Corp CME Chicago Mercantile Exchange Dow Jones

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:55 AM
KJF KJF is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,486
KJF is on a distinguished road
Default January 2012 Trading Thread

**...holding 4 U @ Ave 9.38/2 D @ 19.49/2 Margin Available**

"Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!"

..& sell 2 HND @ mkt19.94/2.96ishG...+2.3%w'end hold

..& buy 2 U @ 6.90/2.963ishG ...are we oversold yet??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM
TomJoseph TomJoseph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,741
TomJoseph is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by KJF View Post
**...holding 4 U @ Ave 9.38/2 D @ 19.49/2 Margin Available**

"Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!"

..& sell 2 HND @ mkt19.94/2.96ishG...+2.3%w'end hold

..& buy 2 U @ 6.90/2.963ishG ...are we oversold yet??
I guess next two days NG goes up as per 2010 & 2011...

STOCHRSI(14) 17.68 Oversold
Williams %R -95.455 Oversold
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:11 AM
SKS SKS is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 180
SKS is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by TomJoseph View Post
I guess next two days NG goes up as per 2010 & 2011...

STOCHRSI(14) 17.68 Oversold
Williams %R -95.455 Oversold
hOW U WILL RATE THE COMING EIA REPORT WHICH MAY SHOW AROUND NET WITHDRAWAL OF AROUND -70BCF. PLEASE REPLY.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:20 AM
KJF KJF is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,486
KJF is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by KJF View Post
**...holding 4 U @ Ave 9.38/2 D @ 19.49/2 Margin Available**

"Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!"

..& sell 2 HND @ mkt19.94/2.96ishG...+2.3%w'end hold

..& buy 2 U @ 6.90/2.963ishG ...are we oversold yet??
..& buy 2 U @ 6.82/2.95G...All In...looking for 2.99/3.00
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
TomJoseph TomJoseph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,741
TomJoseph is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by SKS View Post
hOW U WILL RATE THE COMING EIA REPORT WHICH MAY SHOW AROUND NET WITHDRAWAL OF AROUND -70BCF. PLEASE REPLY.
Answer in my previous statement based on 2010 and 2011 but NG may go down.
Next 10 to 15 days weather another factor...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:39 AM
SKS SKS is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 180
SKS is on a distinguished road
Default

Whether is normal or below normal in major parts of usa, so the ng should show upward trend. What do u say
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:45 AM
TomJoseph TomJoseph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,741
TomJoseph is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by SKS View Post
Whether is normal or below normal in major parts of usa, so the ng should show upward trend. What do u say
I guess so...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:59 AM
KJF KJF is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,486
KJF is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by KJF View Post
..& buy 2 U @ 6.82/2.95G...All In...looking for 2.99/3.00
..& sell 2 U @ 6.99/2.987ishG...+2.5%dtrade...still holding 2 U (edit: of 2day's buys...holding 6 total)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
SKS SKS is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 180
SKS is on a distinguished road
Default

Very confused don't know which way ng will move.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:20 AM
SKS SKS is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 180
SKS is on a distinguished road
Default

Originally Posted by KJF View Post
..& sell 2 U @ 6.99/2.987ishG...+2.5%dtrade...still holding 2 U (edit: of 2day's buys...holding 6 total)
Hi KJF: Happy New year
Waiting for your action as a guidance for me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.